Tuesday 13 July 2010

Pride in the Name of Shorts



From: Andy

To: Neil, Annmarie
Wore my Pride shorts to the gym today just to give them a trial run. It's exactly like a Pride march in here most days; in fact Elton just swished off to the sauna in his tracksuit.

But they're a tad on the short and slightly see thru side. Luckily I've coordinated my underwear, though there's a risk if its windy on Saturday. The crowd may get a look at my milkshake as Kelis would say! :)

From: Annmarie
To: Andy, Neil
Get thee a nude thong. They are the answer to all ills.

From: Neil
To: Andy, Annmarie
That'll be quite the look that will, can you send on a pic so we can establish how short they are? Are u shaving the beard by the way? 

From: Andy
To: Neil, Annmarie
I'm undecided about the beard. Will make a rash decision on Saturday morning. Will take a pic this evening and send it on.

Am sensing dropping the shorts and revealing a nude thong may not be what my target audience is looking for, thats unless I arrive home with Paul O'Grady :) 

From: Annmarie
To: Andy, Neil

It's all about how you wear it. Wear it right and you can look like Bjorn Borg or Sport Ken; wear it wrong and you risk the 118118 effect. choose wisely my son. xx 

From: Neil
To: Andy, Annmarie
Actually you're the living spit of Sport Ken. Am loving his weave, though it could do with a little de-stressing. How did poor Barbie think she was ever in with a chance? 

From: Annmarie
To: Neil, Andy
That's just one Ken. There's another version too (sans facial art). See attached. Methinks we need a Ken 3.0. Andy, will you step up to the plate? 

From: Neil
To: Annmarie, Andy
I think this is actually a Richard Simmons doll which actually could be a very good look for Andy this Saturday. 

From: Andy
To: Neil, Annmarie
LOL! I don't think I can carry off a bob a la Ken. I haven't decided on the wig yet. I'm still trying to work out an afternoon costume change as well. Bought a pair of navy city shorts and had an electric blue belt to go with them matching the gola trainers but they're clearly marked wrong. 32 my arse! It cut off the circulation when I put them on.

Blog Archive