Saturday 5 December 2009

The Fashion Blogger's Xmas Party

It's been one of those weeks: an accumulation of speed wobbles that culminated in a full-on crash. Suffice to say the fender bender consisted of my digital camera committing suicide into a vat of mulled wine (before I even touched a drop). My phone camera - dead too. Long story. Anyhow, the preface of doom means I don't have any pics with which to illustrate The Fashion Bloggers' Xmas Party. Held at Indigo & Cloth / miniZine, the party consisted of oodles of booze, gingerbread men, mince pies and tres strong eggnog. The hooch was my concoction. Ain't much of a cook but by jingo I can brew a mean punch! Goody bags were kindly supplied by Hennessy with demi brandy bottles and a special draw for tickets to the Hennessy Gold Cup Best Dressed Lady Competition in Feb 2010. We sang along with George to Last Christmas, had a browse through some tempting threads and have penciled in some pitstop mini-drinks in the lead up to the yuletide. After all, it is Christmas.

Image courtesy of Definitivetouch.com.

Blog Archive