Thursday 1 April 2010

MC Style-eeeee

MC Annmarie? No, I haven't taken to busting out rhymes. I know my strengths. I have however taken to emceeing a few events over the month of April. Professional talker - that's me. Check out the event guide below and come along if you can.

Saturday, April 3rd: Style @ Set
Tickets on sale now for 'Absolut Style at Set' - a vintage fashion, film and furniture fair designed to showcase the new SET theatre at Langton's House Hotel. Check out the dedicated 'Style at Set' Saturday with my 'Capsule Wardrobe' workshop @ 2pm and TV3's Laura Cunningham's 'Dress Your Body Shape' @ 4.30pm. Book now @ www.set.ie.

Saturday, April 17th: Joanne Hynes @ Brown Thomas, Cork
Visit designer Joanne Hynes at her sophomore Brown Thomas trunk show. I'll be hosting the session with Joanne as she introduces her SS/10 collection and takes one-to-one questions with her customers. Hourly sessions: 12pm-4pm. Info: 021 480 5555; www.brownthomas.com.

Tuesday, April 20th: Hennessy X.O Literary Awards @ TCD
Although not fashion per say, my Master's is in literature and I'm delighted to be emcee at this prestigious awards ceremony. Details to follow...

Blog Archive