Friday 7 May 2010

Yummie Tummie Love

It was one of those bloated days. The one where the dreaded Ned appears without an invite. The house guest that doesn't know when to leave. Grrr... Timely enough, I happened to be attending the Yummie Tummie press day at Brown Thomas. I've been a fan of the brand since introduced to it last year by designer and founder Heather Thomson. Since last year, YT has added some gorgeous goodies from leggings to Gaga-style bustiers and a gorgeous lace and satin bodysuit. I'm still in massive lust with the tank tops which magically shave off inches of my middle (take that Ned!) without spooging my midriff into some sort of medieval shapwear harness. The fact the YTs can be worn as outwerwear also tips the hat to the underwear as outerwear trend and dare I say a lot easier to wear than a Gaultier conical bra. I'll be hitting up the concession again for some sexy separates to wear with my pencil skirt. I feel a Mad Men moment coming on! Thanks to Nicky Harris for the invite today. Always a pleasure!

Blog Archive