Thursday 4 November 2010

The World's Largest Bag...Really!

This is just a heads up to those who slag me off for carrying bags too big to pass as cabin luggage on Aer Lingus. I'll see you and raise you a 12 foot tall Hermes Kellydoscope. Ha! In your face!

And it actually is; right inside the Brown Thomas accessory hall to be precise. Officially the largest bag in the world, the gargantuan tote has been cinched as a global exclusive for Dublin. Be the first to step inside this glamourous toy and experience what its like to be the contents of someone's bag. I won't give it away but suffice to say it warrants the dizzy spell! Being jostled inside the leather structure is about as close to an Hermes I'm likely to get this side of marrying Simon Cowell, George Clooney or Keanu Reeves. I haven't quite decided yet. While I ponder my future husband, take a closer look at every woman's dream bag.

Step Inside!
The short experiential film

Blog Archive