Wednesday 29 June 2011

Happy Birthday - Heaven Hair & Beauty!

I'm jetting off to sunnier climes for a while but before doing so, I'd like to extend a Happy 3rd Birthday to my local salon:  Heaven Hair & Beauty, Kimmage. I've been popping into Donna and the gang regularly for my beauty MOT - wax, tan, nails, hair colour and have always been impressed at their competitive prices and amazing service. Speaking of which, I just got my debut Wow Brown! pre-holiday spray tan done today and I'm so impressed. No biscuit smell, no orange hue, no tell-tale signs, nada; just a lovely deep glow. What's more, it's organic which is a boon for sensitive skin like mine. The salonn do regular offers, so give them a buzz and see what deals are new for the summer.

Heaven Hair & Beauty, 21 Ravensdale Park, Kimmage, D12; 01-492 8633

Blog Archive