Monday 15 August 2011

eBay Sale




http://comictan.com/most-organized-closet/
With a new season almost actually upon us (er...summer where'd you go?), my wardrobe has had it's annual clean out. Alas, its untrammelled depths bore items almost unrecognisable to me. Given that I've worn most of them only once if at all, this does not surprise me. With a vow never to impulse buy again...ever (promise, really), I've added these to my eBay store. Have a goo and see if there's something that takes your fancy. Hey, if you don't like it, you know where I live...



P.S. A few things I've learned during the cull....

1. My closet can be divided into three parts: hopeful, practical and delusional.  
2.  A size 10 is not a size 12; nor is a size 7 shoe a size 8. I somehow manage to transpose these numbers.
3.  Despite a healthy selection of shoes, I manage to consistently wear the same three pairs.
4.  My understanding of 'basics' can be likened to that of Pythagoras' theorem - theoretically sound but practically imposible.
5. I still need more space...

Blog Archive