Sunday 29 November 2009

Crimbo Styling

I made a start on decorating the house last night - a task which lasted 20 munutes. One bijou tree, two pots of gold ornaments and a Santa bear later - done and done. I was slightly morto at my slipshod effort. I dedicate so much time to finding the right Xmas party clobber and so little to styling up the 'aul gaff. If my house could speak, she'd be ignoring me right now for dressing her in hand-me-downs. I tried redeeming myself by investing in some cinnamon pinecones last night. She's still not happy. Need to pony up and get some wreaths, bunting and maybe some solar powered fairy lights for the kitchen palm tree. I've even vowed to play some Slade tunes and make eggnog. Jeez - before you know it I'll have 'Santa Stop Here!' emblazoned across the window in neon lights. This can only end in tears...

Blog Archive