Saturday 21 November 2009

Terry de Havilland Boots for Sale

These boots were made for me back in 2003 by Terry de Havilland himself. My calf was even measured so that the leather would mould against it. They are very 'sexy secretary' / Victoriana and utterly beautiful. I never wear them though. I believe I wore them three times and have stored them away since. I just don't seem to have the opportunities to wear them and would like to pass them on to a good home.

If you like shoes - these are a definite COLLECTOR'S ITEM! These would retail at around €600 but I am selling them for €120 on eBay. CLICK HERE.

Details below but feel free to email me with any questions.

Size: UK 8
Wear: Worn three times
Condition: Very good. I wore them so rarely that I they are almost brand new
Material: Leather on the outside: ocelot fur on the inside
Height: to the knee
Detail: front lace-up with 5 eyelets and 15 hooks

Blog Archive