Wednesday 22 September 2010

LFW - Day 4 - Nicole Farhi

Nicole Farhi. First off  - I love this woman. I first met her at LFW SS/09. She was sitting in the third row with  from me at a Jaeger show. I asked her for a soundyte for my article to which she kindly obliged. Not only is she cool; she is devoid of ego (see: hanging out in 3rd row). That aside, she's stood the test of time because she's the real deal and seems to intuitively know how to dress a woman...and she always spots her guests a dandy Tattinger reception. But I digress.... I sat in the second row with friend and Irish Tatler editor Jessie Collins watching as Carine, Anna and Alexandra took their seats at the top pew. Directly in front of us were two empty seats for a glossy woman's mag. The editor and her cohort arrived at their seat, steaming at having had to do a lap of the Opera House to find and summarily dashed her invite on the floor and stormed out...cohort in tow. I lept into the seat (fortune waits for no one!) and in turn got some snazzy snaps from the show. I'd like to thank the woman who shall remain nameless - she missed a great show (including the directionally-challenged model who walked off the wrong exit into the distance)!



Prediction: I think mesh and vinyl are going to be summer's new go-to textures.

Blog Archive