Friday 17 September 2010

London Fashion Week - The Prequel

The spring/summer 11 collections kick off at London Fashion Week tomorrow. Woo hoo! I am just a tad overxcited; not least because I've got some super spesh digs to call my own. Check out my suite at The Marylebone Hotel - hot towel on arrival, complimentary fruit platter and vino and a lovely flask of hot chocolate left by my bedside before beddy byes. 
 My tickets don't look too shabby either. Tomorrow sees Paul Costelloe, Maria Grachvogel  and PPQ at the tents with John Rocha, Vivienne Westwood, Matthew Williamson, Pam Hogg and Nicole Farhi featuring later in the schedule.
My outfits are all laid out and ready to go. It's all about the leather for Friday's opening shows with  a  Hynes leather dress, Blade Runner jacket and skull neckplate - all by Joanne Hynes with my River Island python wedge boots and trusty Vivienne Westwood bag. 
 Off to bed now. Need some beauty sleep before I catch up with good friend and superstar editor of Irish Tatler - Jessie Collins. It's an Irish invasion. Beware London!

Blog Archive