Wednesday 22 September 2010

LFW - Miscellany

It's a wrap folks. The cobbles of Somerset House of seen the last of high heels, street style photographers, editors, journalists, stylists and celebrities. I'm a bit bummed to be honest and have already vowed to bring a decent digital camera and iPad with me for next season. Laters London. In the meantime, here's some fashion miscellany for your viewing pleasure.
Ticket sorting en suite at The Marylebone Hotel.
View of the Marylebone rooftops from my room.
Somerset House - the calm before the storm.
Model taking a speed wobble at Betty Jackson.
Topshop New Gen space
The Manifesto
I want!
Fanne Shiavoni's masterpieces
Alice Dellal wearing Pam Hogg wedges - ones for the Santa list!
The Marylebone nightly snack - left bedside with cinnamon tea or hot chocolate!
Carine - I left the best 'til last. A very cool lady indeed.

Blog Archive